Follow Me!

Wednesday 15 August 2012

Okay so this is my first post on my new blog! Maybe a little about why I started this blog...I really want to be an author when I'm older, to get a book published would be the best thing ever! So this is a bit like my story...whats happening in my life, day to day...if I've written any more on my on going novel 'It goes on' ...and so on! I also may do some vlogs, just to mix it up! Mainly be me talking about writing, or anything really!

Quick note, you should defo check out Movellas.com , great website for budding writers :) I'm on there aswell, my novel is on there and a poem I've entered into a competition. Likes, favorites and feedback would be much appreciated! I'm LucyJay on there too. Anyway, enough for now, please keep checking back on my blog! LucyJay :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment