Follow Me!

Saturday 3 November 2012

Halloween Party again...





Okay so last night I went to a  party. I did not know there would be alcohol and that would basically be the only beverage available. So had a little tipple, (by the way I am NOT used to alcohol), just to be social. And felt incredibly sick when I got home. Yay. But anyway, this post isn't really about that, it's about my costume! I spent the whole afternoon worrying about what to wear when an hour before I had to go my mum arrives home with a witches outfit, a white wig and fishnet tights, all 75% off from Wilkinsons! Well! I loved the witches dress, it was fab! I didn't wear the hat because I wanted to put my hair piece in, but I wore the tights. I then did my makeup and put on my ENORMOUS eye lashes I'd found and I was good to go! I have to say I was pretty pleased... ;D 

No comments:

Post a Comment